By Joy Beamer
Participants in the DIVAS program met May 17 in a round table discussion about business topics. Some of the conversation starters included the following:
- • What characteristics do you notice in a good leader? What are you wanting to improve on?
- • Telephone etiquette.
- • Practiced 3-minute elevator speeches: Identify. Explain. Offer.
- • Business supplies: If you can’t buy locally, where do get the best deals on business supplies? Where do you get excellent customer service?
- • Superstar customer service habits.
- • Stress relief.
- • Keeping everything up to date and on time: calendar options.
The next DIVAS meeting will be at 8 a.m. on June 21 at Expresso Co. No. 825. For additional information contact the moderator, Joy Beamer, at (417) 345-2224.