Log in
1413 results total, viewing 109 - 120
The family of Blane Alan Headings wishes to express their heartfelt thanks for the prayers, support, messages, and sympothy during Blane’s hospital stay and through this time of sorrow. A special thank you to Matt Wisdom and Chad Headings families, friends and church family for all the support and help on our farm during our hospital stays. It was greatly appreciated. more
Buffalo residents should keep their dogs or cats from roaming the neighborhoods or going outside without a leash. more
At 1:30 a.m. on Monday, August 21, Ricky D. Weatherd, 74, Buffalo, was driving a 2002 GMC Savana on Highway K, 5 miles north of Long Lane, when the vehicle drove off the left side of the roadway striking a tree. The impact caused fatal injuries to Weatherd and he was pronounced dead at the scene and was transported to Cantlon Otterness and Viets funeral home. David J Aaronson, 67, Carson City, NV was riding as a passenger and suffered serious injuries, he was tranported by EMS to Citizens Memorial Hospital. Aaronson was wearing a safety device, Weatherd was not wearing a safety device. more
Missouri Prime Beef Packers, the Pleasant Hope-based meat packing plant, recently filed an application for a permit to release 350,000 gallons a day of treated wastewater into the Pomme de Terre River. more
About 70% of the US population is served by sewage treatment plants. Most of the other 30% use onsite septic systems, which function as a miniature sewage treatment plant, including the use of bacteria to break down organic wastes. Like larger plants, septic systems produce sludge, which must be pumped out periodically, improperly constructed and poorly maintained septic systems contribute to pollution and may result in bacterial and viral contamination of the soil surface and surface waters or grounds waters, which may adversely impact drinking water supplies. more
The annual Buffalo High School Class of 1965 reunion will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, August 26th, at the Alumni Headquarters, located at 205 S Hickory St. in Buffalo. Sandwiches, potluck dishes, and refreshments will be provided for lunch. Visiting will continue throughout the afternoon. Classmates and spouses are encouraged to attend. more
The annual Vest-Franklin reunion will be held at 11 a.m. on Sunday, September 3rd, at more
The 20th Annual Southwest Missouri Celtic Heritage Festival & Highland Games will celebrate the heritage of the Buffalo Head Prairie by the immigrants that settled in the area and created Buffalo Missouri, September 8th and 9th, 2023, at the Dallas County Fair Grounds and Buffalo City Park, 401 E. Park Dr, Buffalo. more
From March to July, the four volunteer drivers for New Growth Transit in Dallas County racked up over 7,500 miles. Most of the destinations for riders were medical facilities and groceries, with destinations mainly in Buffalo, Polk County and Springfield. These free rides are additionally to senior centers and multiple stop combinations for shopping for necessities. Other frequent stops have been Dollar Tree and Walmart. more
Janice Marie Hayes more
• Tom Lake by Ann Patchett more
Be prepared to be impressed with this Buffalo High School senior, Leah Stitt. When asked what her top priorities in life included, she explained the following: more
« Prev | 1 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 118 | Next »
Currently viewing stories posted within the past 2 years.
For all older stories, please use our advanced search.