Log in

Lots of snow

By Marilyn Smith A Tale or Two
Posted 1/11/23

Fair Grove’s mill was built for John Frederick Boegel and Joseph W. Hine in 1883. Although it was owned and operated by numerous individuals down through the years, the best-known owner was Clifford Wommack, who passed away in 1969. Thus, the mill now goes by the name “Wommack Mill.”

This item is available in full to subscribers.

Please log in to continue

Log in